A friend in my quilt group offered me this wad of triangle scraps that are smaller than my usual keepers. I thought they were such great colors and all uniform shapes that I wanted to see what they could become.
I began laying out the shapes with some cream colored fabric and one thing led to another and viola! They became potholders!
I played around with the embroidery stitches on my sewing machine and for the border on this one I used a tiny stipple stitch.
Here is a close up of it. There are 3 rows of stipple stitching on the cream, then I used blanket stitch for the binding. The other potholder has a quilting feather stitch on the binding. I like them so much I hate putting them in the drawer!
Have a great weekend!