Yay! Thanks for coming by or subscribing by email!
This week I have been working on some super secret sewing things that I will start sharing on in the near future- let’s just say my family has challenged me with something quite fun and I will share all in due time!
As promised, here is the round-up of interesting web finds this week:
– Like free?! Here’s a link to a free dress pattern download from My Image Magazine.
– When you just want something different…here’s a summary of new indie pattern releases this past week at Happily Caffeinated.
– Looking for out-of-print patterns? I found mine at SewingPatterns.com for download! They have current patterns as well.
– Need fall outfit inspiration? Suzanne Carillo has nice graphics of put-together styles. Check it out here.
– When simple and polished come together; follow this tutorial for a simple two seam tie front blouse. Don’t you think this is a possibility for hand woven cloth?!?
– Design and sewing inspiration for fall clothing at OSKA. Enjoy!
If you found something interesting this week, do share in the comments!
Happy Creating everyone!