So how has your week been?
Not too much is happening on the web this week, but here are a few I found interesting.
– The book: Japanese Contemporary Quilts and Quilters, anyone have a copy of this? Looks really interesting!
– Great photo tutorial on making a quilted fabric file folder. This could be used for any sized “bag”!
– Indie designer Colette has started a Podcast. You can access the first issue here. Podcasts are great to listen to while you work in your sewing space.
– Interesting article on Creativity. It is a few years old, but it’s worth reading every once in a while. So here it is.
– Just for fun…free adult coloring page download here. Enjoy : )
Thanks for allowing me into your inbox! If you find this information helpful, please forward to a friend or two.